“Tezza”(te-zza) from the Italian word “Completezza” embodies our commitment to providing IT and Business Solutions that are comprehensive, through and complete. We specialize in providing
personalized Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services within a streamlined, phased delivery channel.
With a primary goal of putting technological solutions to work in practical ways that ensures a healthy bottom-line our solutions reflect a deep understanding of real-world business challenges. Working in conjunction with our clients we are able to create and implement result-oriented personalized solutions.
Job Title: Test Lead
- The Test Lead role performs planning, monitoring, and control of the testing activities on small, medium to large scale projects.
- The role assures conformity to Tezza’s and Clients’ testing practices and standards across all project as well as coordinating cross portfolio interactions and dependencies.
This role working with Project Management (Test Managers or Project Managers), Application Development and multiple test teams, manages the analysis, design, planning and execution of testing for major corporate projects and initiatives.
- They lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites and thus they must demonstrate knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and techniques to enable them manage daily workload of Test Analysts and give direction.
Level of Scope
- Assignments will be tactical in nature
- Form a working relationship with the clients within which you have responsibility.
- Develop Test Plans for projects within your divisions and feed those into the project plans of the customer’s larger projects.
- Ensure suitable resources are scheduled to the testing projects to allow the testing of those projects to occur within the required time-frames.
- Communicate effectively with the Test Managers, identifying and escalating issues in a timely manner, ensuring full details are obtained.
- Spend some of your time acting as a Software Tester, writing Test Scripts and executing those Test Scripts, either under your own direction or that of another Test Team Lead.
- Coordinate defect triage meetings for all test phases
- Mentor and provide guidance to testers
- Manage testing resources to ensure accurate and precise execution of the Test Scripts and ensure documentary evidence is produced and recorded in the agreed format.
- Verify defects are effectively recorded, communicated and understood
- Ensure appropriate test environments are established and maintained.
- Develop a network of internal and external contacts to improve technical knowledge and improve communication channels.
- Produce appropriate documentation for reporting the progress of all software testing in a clear and concise format.
- Analyze and ensure test results and changes/defect are reflected in the test case and test cases are updated appropriately based on resolution
- Identify and recommend process improvements as necessary
- Work from Functional Specifications to ensure appropriate Test Scripts are prepared which cover the testing requirements of a project, and which will test the software to agreed guidelines.
- Perform additional duties as assigned
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below