Thasious International Company Limited – We provide haulage services to our numerous customers for timely and save delivery. In our transport unit we have experienced drivers, mechanics and supervisors that ensure effective deployment and maintenance of our all-time sound trucks. Our transport drive is timeliness, safety and customer satisfaction. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transportation Logistics Manager
- A BSc/HND graduate in Transport/Logistics Studies or Supply Chain and Logistics Management or similar course.
- The male candidate must have a minimum of 7- 10 years cognate work experience in a reputable Haulage / transport or Logistics company with a good knowledge of Apapa/Tincan Island Ports operations and as well managing trucks fleets of not less than 25
- Deep knowledge of containerized goods and Cargo Delivery Operations at the Lagos ports with experience in customs bonded warehouse facility and private terminals in Lagos
- Capacity to support business growth and organizational development of the Transport Department of the company by his vast experience of the practical operations of the fleet trucks and cargo delivery services
- Deep connection and knowledge of the working of the following agencies and bringing to bear his friendship and connection to the business of the company:
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC)
- Nigeria Police, other Armed Forces like the Army, Navy or Para-Military.
- Deep knowledge of the workings of Mack trucks and purchase of parts.
- To work in a safe and effective manner at all times
- Confronting climate change issues by implementing transport strategies and monitoring an organization carbon footprint.
- Take the lead role in planning, costing and allocating routes and vehicles ensuring sufficient flexibility is in place to meet the varying and changing needs of customers
- Ensure that all Trucks are compliant with all legal, regulatory and contractual requirements, and where necessary escalating any identified issues and recommending resolution to the management
- Develop and implement a proactive, planned and structured approach to the maintenance of fleet Trucks, keeping within the designated budget and ensuring all Trucks used are fit for purpose and the customer experience is of a high standard
- Ensuring transport staff deliver the service appropriate to the changing needs of customers in line with relevant guidance and individual risk assessments
- Manage and develop a team of drivers and transport assistants, who may be working remotely, either alone or in small teams, in order to deliver a high quality service to customers.
- To promote a sense of common purpose through the embodiment of capability Thasious mission, vision and values
- To ensure high standards of service delivery through the consistent application of recognized standards and established policies, procedures and practices
- To undertake any other duties related to the responsibilities of the post and which may be delegated by Thasious management.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online