The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translating the Holy Scriptures into languages people can read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of people. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raising of funds for its activities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Assistant
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure prompt delivery of all couriers and postage of all letters with proper documentation of all dispatches.
- To ensure a cordial corporate relationship between BSN and the registered Logistics companies for smooth hiring of trucks for the conveyance of BSN products and other logistics purposes.
- To ensure prompt settlement of bills for both courier and logistics companies and where necessary, the registration of other reputable companies for the smooth running of the logistics section of BSN.
- To ensure prompt stamping of staff Bond forms.
- To ensure proper management of the BSN Library and stocking the library with new products.
- To ensure that the daily attendance for intermediate/junior staff is recorded accurately.
- To ensure the payment of monthly utility bills such as CUG lines, DSTV, electricity, etc.
- To monitor the functionality of BSN appliances such as Photocopier, CUG lines, etc.
- To maintain appropriate inventory of stationery and photocopier consumables to avoid inventory gap.
- To ensure procurement of office supplies in line with the Society’s procurement policy.
- To maintain a comprehensive inventory record and report for audit reconciliation.
- To assist with other administrative duties as may be required.
- Not more than a National Diploma in Accounting, Business Administration, or any of the Social Sciences.
- Good numerical skills,
- Excellent Time management skills,
- Basic computer knowledge (especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint),
- Strong attention to details.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Driving skills will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a neatly typed Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, and Credentials to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 5th May, 2022.