The Outsource Company is a 100 % privately held Nigerian company offering BPO/ITES (Business Process Outsourcing/Information Technology Enabled Services), from its state of art 350+ seat (additional 1000 seat also in plan) call center facility in Abuja, Nigeria. Our world class facility offers end-to-end voice and non-voice BPO services globally. We are a premier company, managing complex transaction processing operations and offering end-to-end solutions. We combine our BPO expertise with research, analytics, risk advisory and process consulting services to deliver a broad suite of offerings to our customers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Team Lead
- The Team Lead, IT is responsible for coordinating the responsibilities of the ICT team.
- He or She oversees the day-to-day functions of the department and conducts training sessions with the team so they can be equipped with new and existing knowledge and skills to remain current.
- Keep abreast of changes in the standards, technologies or methodologies
- Ensures an effective and efficient store atomization infra structure (check-outs, scanners, displays, scales, printers, money counters, server, hand scanners, workstations, networks, etc.)
- Ensures a perfect cash payment and payment-by-cards system
- Ensures a reliable reporting system in all stores (TO, traffic, ticket, margin, volume, etc.)
- Ensures a perfect working goods flow system (ordering, goods receiving, goods-on-stock, stock taking, corrections, write offs and goods outflow)
- Ensures a perfect pricing system (current price, price history, stock value)
- Ensures the stores are connected safely and reliable with the SO and DC networks.
- Ensures all licenses connected to the IT programs are well registered and managed.
- Negotiates with IT suppliers about the prices for equipment where applicable.
- Sets up protocols for IT users.
- Proven experience in ICT in the Retail, FMCG or ICT industry
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 17th April, 2022.