Total Data Limited is a management consultancy firm specializing in the provision of Human Resources and Manpower solutions to its’ clients across Nigeria.
We focus on providing additional and exceptional services through value added, and end-to-end HR services to our clients; helping them maximize and build operational efficiency. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Construction Machinery
We are looking for qualified professionals to serve as Sales Manager for our client. The Sales Manager would ideally possess a proven track record of solidifying sales and the market penetration of Construction Machinery (Excavators, Graders, Compactor etc.) within designated locations.
- Responsible for managing both large and small projects and developing relationships and growing new segments within the construction machinery market.
- Client Servicing, Image Building of the Organization. Identify and explore business needs and anticipate future requirements.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Regular reporting on sales activities, opportunities, threats, project progress etc.
- Supervise the market orientation, improve platform reputation, and expand market share and scale.
- Maintain accurate daily, weekly & monthly sales reports and planned account management activity
- Train and develop the local sales team into highly valuable sales force.
- Calculate the market volume by market survey, and develop the distribution channels for our products
Candidate Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Business Administration, Marketing or any relevant or any related field of study.
- Minimum of 8 years of sales experience, with 5 + years of sales experience in construction Machinery industry and knowledge of construction
- At least 2 years of experience in a Supervisory role.
- Proven solid understanding or experience in the sale of construction Machinery (Excavators, Graders, Compactor etc.)
- Experience working with a leading Sales and Distribution company is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Advanced and proven proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Must possess analytical and multitasking skills, as well as ability to work under pressure independently, and with minimal guidance.
- Self-motivated, structured, quality-driven, and able to take initiative
- Solid management qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence, and the ability to delegate responsibilities, and adhere to management directives.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2020.