Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Hybrid Business Developer
Auto req ID: 2654BR
Employment Type: Regular position
Experience Level Required: 0 – 3 years
Functional Discipline: Strategy Economics Business
Branch: Marketing & Services
- Implement the Business model of the Hybrid solutions to B to B customers.
- Offer solar hybrid solutions to Industrial customers – Telecom, Banks etx.
- Design of hybrid solutions for industrial customers
- Implementation and project management of stations turnkey solarization projects for 200 stations.
- Identify and analyze new project opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Sales team (GTEs) to maximize lead generation efforts and strategies.
- Takes responsibility for Project controlling.
- Develop and initiate strategic input to the business and support ongoing business initiatives
- Responsible for the management of customer service, relationships and contracts.
- Maintain a good knowledge of the solar market, competitor’s activities and report best practices.
- Manage all solar O&M activities in designated project portfolio to maximize system performance
- Manage multiple solar sites and contractors.
- Industrial Projects
- Research Innovation & Develop
- General Services.
- First degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Certification in Renewable Energy (Solar) and Project Management will be an added advantage).
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Solar Hybrid solutions.
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skill.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online