Tropical General Investments Group has diversified interests and investments in Nigeria, Republic of Benin, Ghana, Ivory Coast, South Africa, Morocco, U.A.E. India, China and several other emerging markets. Our business verticals cut across Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Food & Agriculture, Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals and other business interests. Beyond financial targets, our companies operate with our strong heritage of partnering with our communities, creating employment and adding value to available resources for consumption in both local and international markets. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will control Accounts Payable, MIS and various critical analysis, accounts finalization, audit management and compliances.
- Corporate accounting and financial controlling,
- Vendor’s and service bill processing
- Sales accounting
- Ensure data are used or processed for the purpose set for such data and ensure absolute confidentiality, while processing or using personal data. Get the consent of the data subject before collecting, processing and using data.
- Adhere to the requirements of FSSC, Feed Safety, GMP and QMS as it relates to my job function.
- Bank reconciliation of multiple banks
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- MIS and other reporting and in-depth critical analysis
- Statutory compliances – Income tax, VAT & WHT
- Accounts finalization along with balance sheet, cash flow – monthly and yearly
- Knowledge in IFRS is must.
- Meeting up audit requirement (internal and statutory)
- Various other misc. commercial activities.
- Minimum Chartered Accountants with 10+ years of experience,
- Ability to work under computerized environment.
- Strong knowledge in MS office
- Experience in SAP
- Skill of preparation of various presentations in PP
- Strong interpersonal and co-partnering skill.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2023.