TVC Communications is one of Nigeria’s leading broadcast companies operating market-leading channels including TVC, TVC News Channel, Max 102.3 Lagos, Adaba FM Ondo and TVC Digital.
We are now expanding our business through an aggressive programme of investment to help build audience share and drive cross-platform advertising revenue.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sound Recordist
- Operation of all audio equipment installed in the Production Control Room for live transmission and recording originating from Studio.
- Ensure optimum audio levels of transmission.
- Effective usage and maintenance of microphones and their accessories.
- Coordination with the Floor Managers for the correct placement of microphones, earpieces, belt packs for desired audio output and for communication with anchors and presenters.
- Coordination with editing and post-production wings for maintaining audio quality as per broadcast standards.
- Daily check and logging of the status of all the microphones, anchor in-ear monitoring ear-sets and Floor Manager talkback units. Coordination with Broadcast Engineers for action on the faulty units.
- Preparation of daily logs related to audio for all contents originating from studios
- Must be a team player and prepared to work in round the clock shifts and under any exigency
- Should have worked for a Television Channel or a production house involving the live production of TV programmes and/or News presentations involving multiple sources of audio
- Should be conversant with the operation of a variety of audio mixers and other associated equipment
- Should be aesthetically acquainted with the balancing of various sources of audio during a live show
- Should have a thorough knowledge of the broadcast quality and parameters of an audio signal broadcast to air.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2018.