Posted on :
12 Feb, 2010
12 Feb, 2010
We pride ourselves in being the home of brand marketing excellence with world class brands across home care, personal care and foods categories. In addition we have an outstanding leadership development program, recognized as one of the best in the world. We therefore provide a rich, exciting, diverse and challenging working environment.
We are looking for Assistant Manager, Internal Communications
• Provide practical internal communication support to the functions of the business as well as the Corporate Relations Manager on Communication Matters.
• Develop feedback mechanisms on employee requirements for internal communications.
• Manage existing internal communications channels and help develop new areas of employee communication / interaction.
• Manage the internal and external websites.
• Support change programmes and other company events.
• A good first degree in any related discipline.
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years relevant experience and not more than 32 years old.
• IT Savvy.
• Event Management.
• People Management.
• Great Communication skills oral/written.
• Good working knowledge of key business operations.
• Interested in developing new communication channels.
• Excellent Interpersonal & Influencing skills.
Method of Application
Please send your detailed resume to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line on or before 17th February 2010. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.