The University of Jos (UNIJOS), a Federal University in Plateau State, central Nigeria invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director, Internal Audit
Location: Jos, Plateau
Job Type: Full time.
- The Director of Internal Audit is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day evaluation, internal control and performance audit of the University.
- The Director of Audit ensures that the system strictly adheres to financial regulations and governance processes so as to engender transparency, accountability and efficiency in the system. The Director is not only a watchdog, but also a guide dog.
- A good first degree in either Accounting / Economics or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting.
- Membership of any of the following professional Accountancy bodies:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN)
- Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
- Candidates should have at least (twenty) 20 years cognate post qualification experience in a University or similar institution.
- The candidate also must be a serving officer not below the rank of Deputy Director of Audit.
Condition of Service:
- As applicable in Federal Universities
Salary: CONTISS 15
Application Closing Date: 24th March, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should address and send their typewritten Application Letter and CV in Twenty (20) copies to:
University of Jos,
P.M.B 2084, Jos,
- Applicants should give names of three (3) referees at least two (2) of whom should be competent enough to attest to the candidates’ professional / academic standing and character
- Candidates should request their referees to send their confidential report direct to the address above.