Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Finance Consultant for our client who is a fund manager and advisory firm.
Job Title: Finance Consultant (ERP Implementation)
- Review and document the current finance processes
- Review and document the current finance policies
- Train accounting team on new policies and processes
- Lead the first phase of the ERP implementation project (most likely all finance, inventory, payroll, maybe manufacturing)
- Accompany the company through 3 reporting cycles after the First phase implementation
- Train executives on IFRS standards
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree/HND with a minimum of second class upper division or upper credit in Accounting, Business or Finance.
- ICAN, ACCA or CPA Certified is mandatory.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with proficiency in accounting software usage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work in a team.
- Result oriented, Conscientious, Confident and of high integrity
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below