If a picture says a thousand words, then Onstream Media Corporation speaks volumes about corporate communication and digital asset management. The company’s Digital Media Services Group provides video and audio Webcasting to corporate clients, and produces Internet-based multimedia streaming promotional videos for hotels and resorts. The group also includes DMSP (Digital Media Services Platform) and UGC (User Generated Content) divisions, which provide encoding, storage, search, retrieval, and reuse of photos, audio files, Web pages, and other digital files. Onstream’s Audio & Web Conferencing Services Group includes conferencing provider Infinite, and audio and video networking services provider EDNet.
Job Title: FPSO Precom/Test Pack Leader (Nigeria)
- To assist the Construction Yard Representative with the various aspects of pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC) packages including integration works.
- Ensure that pre-commissioning in accordance with the design and specifications.
- Work closely with the Field Operation representative and commissioning team on all aspects of precommissioning activities.
- Ensure date base of defined system/subsystem is available at site, easily access and being correctly followed.
- Assist Construction Yard representative in verifying the pre-commissioning weekly / monthly progress reports claim by Contractor.
- Liaise with each discipline specialists for the related pre-commissioning activities.
- Participate in monitor construction progress and advise where construction delays would affect precommissioning activities.
- Attend and or organise pre-commissioning coordination meeting with Contractor.
- Assist Construction Yard representative in reviewing and approval of RFC certificates.
- Assist the Construction Yard representative in consolidating the construction and pre-commissioning punch lists.
- Work closely on the interface points mainly for integration works with integration team.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the pre-commissioning activities at all times.
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of concern.
- To prepare or help to prepare reports for company, partners, and authorities as required.
- Participate in the weekly / monthly HSE meeting on site. Attend the toolbox meetings and participate in the safety tours.
- Ensure that all incidents and anomalies related to his work area of activity are properly reported and analysed. Follow up related improvement plans.
- Ensure that HSE and QA procedures are properly implemented, especially for pressure test and handling /lifting of materials and equipments.
- Attend JSA and HAZID meetings for critical activities when required.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To participate to local programs or initiatives to improve HSSE performances.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement. To also take care of colleagues safety and behavior without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To carefully assess hazards and risks when changes occur.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
- When in doubt, ask questions to gain clarification.
- Professional experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Language: English fluent
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click below to apply online