Vodacom Business Nigeria, we are constantly uncovering new and creative tactics to innovate the way we communicate and differentiate our brand whilst maintain global standards and leading our strategic performance. By joining Vodacom Business Nigeria, you will be part of a global brand as well as join in the team evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Reporting to: Senior Manager: Human Resources
- The Job holder is responsible for HR support services, 1st level recruitment and Selection, HR Communication, Employee relations management, HR Metrics and Analytics and Other Generalist functions.
- Support in End to End resourcing cycle while ensuring the preferred candidate is hired
- Proactively onboard selected candidates and ensure they are easily integrated into the system.
- Generate report on recruitment process periodically
- Support in administering background checks to employees prior to confirmation
- Provide feedback to candidates within the stipulated process turnaround time.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Visually report and analyze employee data using tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Excel etc.
- Help collate, analyze and interpret data relating to Employee information, recruitment, Fleet management and Employee wellbeing.
Graphics, Video and HR IT support:
- Provide Graphic designs for HR materials
- Edit and create Videos that aid information dissemination.
- Graphically Design HR Communication materials e.g Birthday cards, newsletters etc
- Support in drafting and compiling HR Presentations
- Support in Liaising with the HMO providers
- Collate and administer the forms used to register employees and their family for the Company’s medical scheme
- Ensure all documents are filed and properly maintained
- Control canteen facilities
- Support in Welfare matters –End of the Year Party,
- Reward & Recognition.
- Maintain HRIS system and compile reports from the database
- Maintain confidential records of employees
- Support in coordinating the company’s Internal Bidding process.
- Coordinate the company’s front office function
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned occasionally by the Line Manager.
- The preferred candidate must have Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with a minimum of 0-2 years post-NYSC experience preferably in the telecoms industry
- The Job holder must have deep knowledge of Nigeria labour relations, HR Metrics and Analysis and Graphics design.
- Strategic Human Resources
- Nigeria Labour Law
- Talent Management
- Employee and Labour relations
- HR Metric and Data Analysis
- Graphics Design
- Resourcing Model
- Interpersonal skill
- Communication skill
- Analytical skill
- Graphic design skill
- Employee relations skill
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Career Advisement
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Department: Mezzanine/ IOT Public Sector
Reporting to: Executive Head of Department
- The Job holder is required to manage a team and be responsible for achieving sales revenue and order booking targets for the team while developing strong relationships with Vodacom Business Nigeria customers at various levels (CEO, CFO, CIO and Business unit leaders).
- Ensures delivery of financial targets including revenue, market share and net margin contribution
- Business development of VBN Mezzanine and IoT services across the Public and Enterprise Sectors.
- Revenue generation: To sell Mezzanine and IoT services to defined target markets, ensuring that the needs of the markets are adequately met by VBN’s services- by acquiring new clients, prospecting, lead generation and qualifying.
- Responsible for understanding and anticipating customer requirement, mapping competition and positioning Mezzanine and IoT services as the preferred service for the client.
- Providing top of the line services through account management and ensure a higher revenue market share and customer satisfaction for each account.
- Establishes appropriate relationships with Vodacom customers and leverages those relationships to win new business
- Manage escalations between various departments and VBN customers effectively resolving issues that may arise in the course of the business.
- Measuring and managing sub-distributors performance against objectives.
- Ensure updated account plans are developed and updated for key accounts.
- C Level client relationship management to uncover new opportunities and grow existing business.
- Work actively with the product development team in new product development
- Liaise with revenue assurance and receivable team to ensure customers pay for VBN services that are rendered.
- Ensure weekly and monthly reports are communicated to the Executive Head of Dept.
- Responsible for account retention and churn management.
Innovation and change:
- Acts as voice of the customer within Vodacom to ensure that customers views and needs influence our marketing mix including product/proposition
- Supported by Innovation Workshops and Forums, introduces new products and propositions to key decision makers within the customer through relationship and stakeholder management at C level within all key customers.
- Understands up front through engagement at the right business level the customer’s strategic and operational issues.
- Influence strategic business customer meetings designed for C level customers
- Keep updated account plans and proactively communicate VBN strategy to team to ensure alignment and awareness of VBN strategy.
- The preferred candidate must have Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- The job requires 8 years post NYSC sales working experience, successful key accounts/enterprise solution selling preferably in the telecoms industry.
- Experience in managing strategic business across public and Enterprise sectors will be of advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to influence decisions at C-level and deep work experience in the Telecommunications / IT Industry and Public Sector is required
- Deep knowledge of mobile enterprise and fixed enterprise business in sales, business development, operations and technical sales is required
- Deep knowledge of Mezzanine and IoT products is required.
- Deep understanding of the Nigeria Public Sector, Customer business, its market and industry alongside key decision-makers and influencers in account organisation
- Develop account Plan which is shared within Vodacom and ideally with customer
- Set-up long-term relationship strategy including involvement of Vodacom C-levels; this includes C-level briefings and de-briefings
- Develop a Winning Complex Sales (WCS)) opportunity roadmap for each relevant top-tier opportunity
- Setup and maintain Share-of-Wallet report together with customer contracts and expirations.
- Business relationship management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- People management.
- Excellent leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Proven sales and business networking skills.
- Strong quantitative and
- Business analysis skill.
- Attention to details.
Job Title: Legal Support Officer
Reporting to: Executive Head of Department: Legal, Regulatory & Compliance
- Managing the EHODs correspondence such as typing, drafting of memo/letters as appropriate.
- Screening the EHOD’s telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate & processing payments.
- In-basket, files & correspondence management within the department.
- Administrative and housekeeping support within the department.
- Contract management and commercial legal support
- Scheduling/organizing meetings, maintaining diaries and booking of appointments.
- Taking and transcribing Minutes of statutory or business meetings handled by the EHOD, and ensuring the EHOD is well-prepared for such meetings.
- Providing full Company Secretarial Assistance to EHOD for all statutory meetings of the Company.
- Providing Journey Management support when required to do so.
- Ensure availability of stationery for the department.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Any other duties as assigned daily by the EHOD Legal.
Key roles / Qualification
- The Job holder is responsible to administrative and legal support to the Executive Head of Department (EHoD) Legal, Regulatory and Compliance and to work closely with other managers and members of the department.
- The preferred candidate must have minimum of 3years working experience at a top law firm, in-house legal department of a reputable company or as the Personal Assistant to a CEO of a reputable organisation with computer literacy skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook
- The Job holder must be a qualified lawyer and must possess minimum educational qualification of Bachelor of Law Degree (Second Class Lower Division). A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint/Word/Excel.
- Good knowledge of Company Secretarial Practice, Minute Taking and Transcribing, preparation of Statutory Notices and Contract Drafting.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Team building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organisational and administrative Skills
- Possess interpersonal relations skills
- Smart and hardworking
- Disciplined and able to maintain confidentiality
- Respect for colleagues
- Calmness under work pressure
- Fostering teamwork and collaboration
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] and we will contact you if you qualify.
Application Deadline: 17th May, 2018.