Vuzela Limited – Our client, a leading Telecom Provider in Africa, located at Victoria Island, seeks to recruit the services of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
- The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing secretarial/administrative/operational support to The MD. Duties include general secretarial/clerical and project based work.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements
- Project a professional corporate image with internal and external customers, including global counterparts
- Handle mail, phone calls, enquiries and requests
- Plan and schedule meetings and teleconferences
- Maintain daily and weekly calendar
- Prepare, compile and submit expense reports and claims
- Create and maintain filing systems (hardcopy and electronic)
- Create and modify documents/presentation slides using Microsoft Office Applications (e.g. MS Word and PowerPoint)
- Collate and compile documents for information, review, approval and/or signature
- Track and monitor activities from start to end to ensure proper follow up action is taken
- Maintaining of current list of files
- Preparation of legal documents where possible
- Responsible for Beijing Office admin management
- Provide business support in the preparation of business presentations, documents and reporting.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Strong secretarial and administrative skills
- Resourceful and dependable with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong integrity in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to perform in an ICT Environment
- A member of USOSA
- Bachelor degree in Law, Social Sciences or Arts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (e.g. MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Membership of ICSAN or NIPS will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]