Wangarua Foods is an Indigenous Company, fully registered in Nigeria with Corporate Affairs Commission. The Company was founded by a Woman who is passion driven, goal oriented and vision minded about the service of humanity through food processing and Aims to become the No 1 food brand across Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Assistant / Customer Service Representative
- Works closely with social media manager to create engaging content for our company’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated
- Taking orders from customers,attending to walk in customers,work with the logistics department and seek out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
- Manages company social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers Manages social media communications
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits Social Media Assistant
- Attend to walk in customers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree Preferred
- Technology Skills, Content Writing, Graphic Design, Campaign Execution, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills
- Networking, Idea Presentation, SEO and PPC, Proofreading, Strong Customer-Service Skills, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented, Collaboration
- Must live within Yaba and its environs.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.