Wartsila is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers.
In 2018, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agreement / Contract Manager
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- We are looking for a dedicated Agreement / Contract Manager
- Are you customer, business and service oriented mind-set with good approach/attitude in problem solving?
- Are you outgoing and cooperative with excellent negotiation and presentation skills?.
We are Looking for You!
- As an Agreement Manager, you are accountable for the assigned agreement including upselling, delivery, customer care and renewals during the installation life cycle. This includes financial, operative and technical performance of the customer’s installations.
- This position reports to the GM Regional Operations, Nigeria and Central Africa.
- Location is at power plant in Nigeria.
- Accountable for overall performance of the assigned agreement customer including agreement renewals, upselling, customer care and lifecycle services delivery during the lifecycle of the agreement. This includes driving financial, operative and technical performance of customer installations, identification of customer pain points and addressing those with corrective actions.
- Secure customer investments and minimize related financial risks and ensure customer profitability by proactively upselling and identifying performance improvement measures
- Responsible for building strategic partnerships with assigned customer. Lead joint business development activities with the customers and help customers maximise the return of their investments
- Know what is important for the customer, what are their specific business drivers and how our offering can help to minimise risks in operations and performance. Identify potential issues to prevent events causing revenue losses.
- Proactively communicate with the customer to ensure all pain points are identified, all needs are addressed and also effective communication to ensure the customer understands Wartsila’s value addition.
- Enforce conformance to QHES policies and procedures.
- Lead team to ensure that the scope of the service agreement is delivered to the customer according to contract, performance guarantees given are reached and that our entire delivery is following standard operations procedures and global Contract management processes
- Lead, manage, train, coach and ensure competence level for the team.
- Proactively propose new solutions, performance improvement programs and upgrades to the customers to ensure increased reliability, availability and efficiency of the installation.
- Ensure that the value of the proposed solutions is understood by the customer and that such products and services are sold and delivered.
- Coordinate all the internal and external stakeholders to ensure that additional business is properly identified and delivered
- Ensure all necessary actions are taken to renew and expand the scope of the agreement
- Responsible for making lifetime forecasts and annual budgets/estimations for the agreements
- Elaborate and update the action plan based on the Customer Satisfaction Survey, customer needs, market challenges and financial results in order to optimize the overall account to improve customer satisfaction.
- Make optimization proposals for Wartsila assets such as inventories, receivables, fixed assets etc. tied to the contract.
- Prepare and review all the required reports to the management, ensure the quality and timeliness of information as specified by the contract and Contract Management process.
- Implementing all CM / Sales related IM tools & practices including CRM, Sales funnel, Estimo, CMT, Qlickview, Qlicksense etc.
Success is measured by:
- Customer satisfaction
- Employees’ satisfaction
- Agreement renewal rate
- Availability and uptime of installations
- All Contractual performance KPI measures
- GTV sales for relevant agreement (Contractual + upselling)
- Profitability for relevant agreements including proactive financial planning for the lifetime of the agreement
Requirements / Competencies
- Degree in Engineering and / or Sales
- Rigorous understanding of Energy business and the ability to translate that to tangible actions to capture growth potential in our sales and operations
- Uncompromised customer service mindset and willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
- Deep knowledge of services organization and way of working, strong knowledge of our lifecycle solutions portfolio and expertise provided through our Contract Management function and coordination between the stakeholders
- Inspirational change leader with the ability to engage and promote others to take action
- Strong influencing skills combined with a large internal network
- Experience in Sales / Contract Management in a demanding leadership environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 13th March, 2020.