At WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
Based on our recent growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner now seeks to recruit an experience candidates to join our team of professionals:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/She will be expected to work with minimal supervision.
- Undertake assigned tasks and provide progress reports to ensure completion within deadlines
- Provide administrative support with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Provide administrative support in accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Provide assistance in balance sheet reconciliation
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Provide adhoc duties as and when required
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be conversant with Microsoft Excel
- Must possess data entry experience
- Good organizational and time management skill
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills
- Must be able to deliver high quality services within deadlines with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of accounting software like QuickBooks or SAGE
- Previous experience in hotel/Bar management is an added advantage
Job Title: Client Service Executive
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented and resilient individual with a strong interpersonal relationship skill.
- The individual’s core responsibility is to develop and maintain the firm’s brand equity.
- Responsible for designing templates for proposals, presentations, promotional materials, publications and company literature using creative, innovative concepts and approaches.
- Seek opportunities to participate in corporate activities in relevant professional such as speaking engagements, trainings, exhibitions etc.
- Ensure that client needs and expectation are met through prompt administrative services and client management.
- Seek and process client feedback for continuous improvement in service delivery.
- Proactively generate leads and initiate contacts with prospective clients, and maintaining strong professional contacts.
- Serve as liaison contact between the Firm and the client.
- Collate and manage all client information; terms of reference, billing, collections, dispatches and other supporting documentation.
- Performing administrative functions in addition to any other office duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class Upper) in Admin or Business related course.
- 3-5 years’ experience (preferably in a service industry) and knowledge of graphic design, corporate branding.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- People skills, business sense and professionalism.
- Excellent communication and presentation Skills, with good attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with “Graduate Intern” or “Client Service Executive” as subject of mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 12th February, 2018.