White tree Retailis a seamless grocery shopping experience in the heart of Ikoyi, Lagos. Buy fresh produce and quality products for your home in-store or online. Whitetree Bistro – a blend of relaxation and flavours. Our Vision is Making Grocery shopping modern and inspiring for our customers in Nigeria. Our Products: When you walk through each section and aisle, you’re walking through the best products in their widest ranges. Our Experience: We are completely sold out to improve your grocery shopping experience from our products, our team and our programs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role entails working closely with the MD/ED and requires a clear understanding of the organization’s corporate philosophy (vision, mission, core values and brand drivers) and a demonstrable ability to play an instrumental role in achieving them.
- It is a perfect fit for ambitious, creative and highly detailed individuals who think outside the box and have the desire and ability to learn new skills fast.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling meetings and appointments, preparing weekly itineraries, maintaining organized diaries, preparing of relevant briefs, reports and addresses.
- Participate in Governance related engagements
- Liaise with Regulators and Consultants
- Prepare, maintain and securely keep all registers including members, directors, shareholders/shareholdings
- Devising and maintaining office systems and processes, including data management, filing and retrieval system for the Executive.
- Works closely and effectively, by keeping the MD well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and following up appropriately.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Attending to all incoming and outgoing correspondences/mails
- Screening and handling telephone calls, enquiries, requests for visitations as appropriate
- Taking minutes and proceedings of important meetings where required.
- Drafting contract, Service Level Agreements (SLA) etc. for the company.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, speeches and presentations
- Devising and maintaining office systems and processes, including data management, filing and retrieval system etc.
- Organizing meetings and ensuring the MD is well-prepared for meetings
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate actions
- Organize travel itinerary for the MD
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the MD’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Scheduling virtual and non-virtual meetings
- Manage Stakeholders relationships under direction from and on behalf of the Board
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the MD
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments
- Drafting and preparing confidential correspondence
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Advisory Board members, staff, and others, on matters related to CEO’s initiatives.
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
Requirements / Skills & Knowledge:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 5 years work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience as an Executive Assistant is highly important
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritize work
- Excellent interpersonal skill and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical, critical reasoning and strategic thinking capabilities skills
- Multi-tasking skills to be able to meet deliver multiple deadlines in good time
- Coordination and scheduling skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level of discretion and Emotional Intelligence
- Time management skills to meet deadlines and deliver on assignments
- Administration experience
- Very vibrant and courteous.
- The ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
- The ability to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Must possess strong presentation skills.
- Candidates must reside around the Island or close to the island.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recent copy of their CV and current Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
11th December, 2022.
Note: Ideal candidate must preferably be a female and more than 30 years of age.