Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in Lagos State is seeking to employ qualified candidate to fill the role below:
Job Title: Secretary (Legal Practitioner)
Job Location: Lagos
- Manage company meetings and conduct due diligence
- Advise and ensure the company on complying with the applicable rules and regulations
- Ensure proper the proper custody of the statutory and other books of the company
- Liaise with the HR department to monitor and review the administration of the company’s policies and procedures
- Co-ordinate the legal dimension and activities of the company.
- Support the finance department with corporate information during statutory audits
- Provide legal advisory support to all functional managers and heads of department
- Deals with legal correspondence collate information needed for company secretariat function and produce executive management reports as required.
- Assist in implementing the legal process of the company.
- Maintenance of the company’s statutory registers or books.
- Review, advise and implement draft contracts and other legal documents under the direction of staff/legal attorneys and submits same for revision and approval.
- Establishes and maintains departmental/divisional files including contracts, workers compensation and project administration, prepares periodic and special purpose reports.
- Performs special projects such as document control including interdepartmental tracking.
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made is communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment as well as taking appropriate action in conjunction with Management and company legal attorneys
- Must have Bachelor of Law Degree (LLB Hons) from a reputable Institution
- Must be a legal practitioner
- Must have minimum of 7 years working experience with a reputable Organization
- Must have good Communication, Confidential and writing skills
- Must be a computer literate
- Must be a Female
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in (MS Word Format) to: [email protected] using “Secretary_Legal Practitioner” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 24th June, 2019.
Note: Only qualified Candidates would be shortlisted.