Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
- The role is responsible for performing specialized accounting work to maintain various applicable ledgers.
- To handle day to day accounting / operational activities and preparing various reports and records as applicable or asked by FRT / ART.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
- Day to Day Management – To perform day to day accounting / commercial activities, consolidation, reviews and financial reporting (MIS) and manage financial transactions like Bank reconciliation and payroll.
- To post all financial transactions in specified format and reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing accounting data.
- To handle other operational activities as assigned by FRT / ART
- Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Related Assignment – To perform other related duties or assignment as and when assigned.
- Well exposed to Accounting Procedures and Methods.
- Degree in Accounts / Finance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in handling accounts / commercial role.
- Well versed with Tally / ERP Accounting Package.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Accounting Executive” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2021.