Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales & Marketing Manager is a management role and reports directly to the General Manager.
- A highly qualified professional who has the energy and commitment to develop and grow in a dynamic organization alongside passionate and dedicated colleagues is required to fill this position.
- The Sales and Marketing Manager’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales objectives.
- The Sales and Marketing Manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- Defining, understanding and creating long term strategies for market categories and segments.
- Develop and implement sales, distribution and channel strategy.
- Forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for, categories, regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit.
- Maintains sales volumes, product mix and selling price by keeping current with customer business requirements, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Initiate research on brands, consumers and market segments.
- Develop and defend brand identity and positioning.
- Lead in the formulation of pricing strategy to create a winning edge in the market.
- Monitor and manage the performance of the brands.
- Brief advertising agency on media objectives and creative material development and production.
- Coordinate project planning, implementation and appraisal
- Implement trade marketing strategy
- Creates weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals/target for commercial team and keep C-level executives apprised of progress.
- Manage full sales prism operations to employees.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 8+ years relevant work experience in Marketing, Sales or Commercial Lead roles
- Experience in strategic selling, account management and business negotiations and excellent closing skills.
- Strong analytical and finance knowledge, including understanding P&L levers.
- Proven ability to lead and develop high performing teams and best in class processes.
- Ability to collaborate at the executive level on business unit planning and operations
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital space/social media
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills and executive presence.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills: effectively communicates strategic messages to target audiences.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Honest and reliable with good moral values and behavior.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online