WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job number: 25431
- Enhances executive’s effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication.
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Job number: 25429
- Responsible for identifying weaknesses in the accounting records and systems during auditing.
- Responsible for giving statistical analysis on the effectiveness of accounting policies.
- Review all the reconciliations, bank and audit all of revenue
- Review all fixed assets depreciation is according for GAAP and policy.
- Supervise the internal audit function as a whole and provide leadership and counsel to the division
- Establish risk-based plans to set out the priorities of the Internal Audit (IA) Function, consistent with the corporate objectives and priorities.
- Establish policies and procedures to guide the internal audit activity
- Implement all relevant aspects of the internal audit manual and ensure that the professional standards and work programs are adhered to where applicable. In addition, ensure that the audit program adheres to the standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors, including the Code of Ethics program.
- Observing the physical inventory count.
- Support the finance department at all the duties
- Degree qualified in Accounting
- You must hold a professional Accounting Qualification i.e. ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- 5 – 7 years’ min experience with preference to Oil & Gas industry
- Strong knowledge of Accounting Software and Microsoft Office
- Effective communicator
Job Title: Head of Operations
Job No: 25428
Type of Employment: Contract
- At least 16 years experience in a broad range of Petroleum Engineering and Exploration operation functions with a proven track record of leading a multi-disciplinary team is required, with a minimum of 5 years experience in a lead or supervisory position.
- Should have a high level of experience in exploration with a broad spread of practical and theoretical experience. This should include significant experience in the application of fundamental petroleum engineering principles in exploration, and operations.
- Ability to provide direction and technical leadership to a highly experienced team of multidisciplinary specialists.
- The incumbent is required to have superior communication and interpersonal skills and be able to articulate highly complex, and inherently uncertain, development plans clearly with conviction and authority to QP Management and PSA IOC’s.
- The ability to solve highly complex exploration operational problems involving multiple disciplines is a prerequisite for the job.
- This demands that the incumbent has the depth and breadth of exploration operational knowledge and ability to optimally manage the various delineation and appraisal schemes and components thereof, such that they form a single coherent approach aligned to and consistent with the overall Corporate strategy.
Job Title: HSE Manager
Job number: 25427
Type of Employment: Permanent
Performance Areas of the Function
Development and implementation of HSE Policies:
- Design, review and amendment of the HSE policies and the safety management system.
- Implement the policies and procedures into the various departments; Marine Department, FOTT, Operations, Engineering, Projects and general departments.
- Develop and implement contractor management for 3rd party contractors
- Develop and review the departments emergency response plan(s)
- Advise the HSE Manager on strategic issues in relation to HSE developments.
Monitoring & Compliance:
- Carry out spot checks on HSE compliance within Port of Fujairah Including certification of personnel, 3rd party personnel, equipment etc. and take necessary actions to rectify unsafe situations and behaviour.
- Prepare reports on spot checks results and keep adequate register of unconformities with legal requirements and HSE policies.
- Discuss results of monitoring and enforcement with operational department management
- Takes proportionate corrective measures if necessary
- Prepare monthly and annual reports on HSE performance to senior management
- Investigate incidents and accidents and report.
Operational HSE Support:
- Advise management on operational and tactical safety issues to guarantee the required level of safety and environmental protection without hampering the business unnecessary.
- Take, in cooperation with responsible line management, decisions in disputes, unforeseen events etc.
- Build up good working relationship with contractors, various terminal HSE departments etc to ensure 3rd party compliance and smooth operations.
HSE Education & Training:
- Develop and conduct HSE trainings for internal personnel and induction training for contractors etc.
- Coach HSE Officer in their development
- Develop and conduct emergency response drills
- Prepare training and drill schedule requirements for HSE training, emergency response training and drills.
- Support the emergency response organisation with expert operational knowledge on HSE
- Assess spills on land or water and advises on remedial actions.
- Co-ordinate the day to day operation of the (Sr.) HSE Officers team
- Ensure optimal deployment of personnel and resources in the team
- Coach and develop ( Sr.) HSE officers in their work
- Assess the capabilities, working attitude and development of the (Sr.) HSE officers in the appraisal of the (Sr.) HSE Officers.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- HSE certification (Nebosh IGC & IOSH)
- Excellent working knowledge of either; marine operations, process safety, construction and oil and gas platforms.
- Fluent in English.