Youngstars Foundation is one of Africa’s unique, life-changing youth organization operating in Abuja, Nigeria. From a weekly youth club in a local barber shop in 1995, Youngstars Foundation is growing to emerge as one of the lead youth non-profits that is building young people and strengthening youth organizations involved in development programs in Africa.
Youngstars Foundation is now in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA), and is registered with CAC Nigeria as Youngstars Development Initiative (CAC/IT/NO 21517) and in Ghana as Youngstars Development Initiative (G.21, 431).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business and Entrepreneurship Manager
- The Business and Entrepreneurship Manager will be responsible for developing new business and entrepreneurship opportunities for expanding the financial base of the organisation.
- This will include but not limited business startup, market forecasting, idea development, strategic planning, budget planning, financial analysis, sales and marketing, reporting and other managerial responsibilities.
- A Degree/HND/OND in Business Administration/Management/Sales/Marketing, Finance, or any other related Social Science discipline.
- At least 2 – 3years of experience in related position is a definite asset.
- Between 23 and 35 years of age.
- An eye for identifying and creating business opportunities
- Ability to plan, prioritize, multi-task, pay attention to details
- Proficiency in the use of computer and social media tools
- Proficiency in basic accounting will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel based on job demand.
- Familiar with startup culture and business development models
- Strong desire to disrupt systems and create new markets
- Ability to write business plans
- Excellent written and oral English
- Ability to work in a team and in a dynamic work environment
- Strong work ethics and personal character
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 20th April, 2018.