BAT British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Management Trainee – Finance
Job number: 8224BR
Appointment type: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- The Management Traniee Programme is our unique 2-year fast-track management trainee programme specially designed to train independent and motivated thinkers who love learning and taking on new challenges and responsibilities
- The program offers you the opportunity to make an impact on our business from the early days of your career. It also gives you a real experience to prepare you to become our next generation of business leaders by developing you with Functional, Business and Leadership Excellence
- At British American Tobacco, we develop exceptional people. With over 60,000 employees globally in 180 countries. We share knowledge and harness synergies creating a truly diverse workplace where challenges are turned into opportunities making us one of the world’s best organizations.
You will gain support and encouragement from:
- A dedicated coach from within your function who will guide you and help you get the most from the programme.
- A mentor who will be an experienced leader from another function
- Other management trainees from around the world who will provide you with a network of contacts.
- A professionaly driven HR team to guide and groom you towards becoming future business leaders.
What’s in it for you?
If you are the right person, you will grow fast and become a senior manager as it is with many of our current high flyers across the group. Sounds interesting? Then lets’ take you through this journey.
- A University degree with minimum of Second Class Upper division in Accounting
- Not more than 3 years work experience
- Completed NYSC by july 2015 or equivalent for other countries
- Team player with a high level of creativity and innovation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2015
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online