Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. /ˈwɑːˌweɪ/ is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012.
Job Title: Service Engineer
- Responsible for the planning, construction and management of spare parts platform in Rep office
- Build continued low-cost, high-quality delivery platform.
- Build the Spare Parts delivery capacity
- Managing and training for Rep. Office spare parts staff
- Rep. Office SPMS Delivery performance management and improvement
- Provide contract delivery to customer
- Support network safety to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Report and meet with customer and achieve customer requirement.
Professional Qualification & experience：
college degree. Major: Electronics, Computer, Logistics Management related,:5 year experience in management.
- Understand basic telecommunication product technology
- Be familiar with service parts business process, understand service parts business operation mode of the trade;
- Master software such as ERP, OFFICE etc and must be good at Excel;
- Should have project management experience, data statistical analysis ability and language organization ability;
- Should have good communication skills, interpersonal understanding and problem solving skills;
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and quick response ability.
- Good ability of communication with customer, achieve customer requirement and response quickly
- Good listening, speaking, reading and writing in English.
- Good skill of communication and problem solving ability
Note: Role is based in Lagos, Nigeria. Relocation will not be considered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click below to apply online