Chellarams Nigeria Plc recruiting for the Position of Store Finance Controller, Sales Floor / Pay Point Controllers, Sales Assistants / Cashier, Human Resources / Admin Manager, Warehouse / Supply-Chain Manager, Finance Manager.
Chellarams Nigeria Plc is the pioneering group that brought KFC to Nigeria, brings another top retail brand to the country. Do you imagine working for a company that is one of the best, trusted and respected African retail brand? Now is your opportunity.
1.) Human Resources / Admin Manager – Ch/08/001
To deliver exceptional human resources & administrative management services by recruiting and retaining the best team for our stores.
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR. including recruitment policies, quality procedures, discipline, grievance counselling and pay-roll administration.
- Conduct induction and orientation of new employees.
- Overall management of Employee welfare and personnel matters affecting work life.
- Coordinate office purchases and verify vendor price lists. o Provide support in planning and coordination of all office activities.
- Visit individual stores to check compliance.
- Training and man power development of the work force.
- Control HR expenditure within budget.
- Minimum of BSc/HND in relevant disciplines with at least 5 years experience.
- Working knowledge of labour law.
- Computer proficiency and ability to work under pressure.
2.) Warehouse / Supply-Chain Manager – Ch/08/002
To deliver exceptional customer service through managing warehousing/supply-chain processes and facilities in order to ensure that stock is secure and handled to set standards.
- Effectively manage stockroom intake process.
- Manage and authorize the process of accurately checking and reporting damage stock.
- Ensure that stocks are unpacked and stored correctly, to facilitate adherence to standards.
- Accurately manage stock distribution process including the receiving of requisitions, picking, packing and dispatching of stock in accordance with procedure guidelines.
- Arrange and manage transportation requirements. D Prevent stock losses and stock damage.
- Manage warehouse staff
- Control expenditure within budget.
- A minimum of B.SC/HND with at least 5 years relevant experience.
- Possession of Purchasing and Supply Mgt Certification is an added advantage.
3.) Finance Manager – Ch/08/003
To provide exceptional service by delivering specialised financial management processes to achieve a risk free and profitable store.
Supporting the CFO in:
- Up-keeping of the accounts, Inventory Monitoring
- Cash Management
- Statutory Management D Systems & Control
- Finalisation of accounts & budgets
- Ensure that overall finance and administration process is compliant
- Control overall expenditure within budget.
- Minimum of B.SC/HND Accounting or other numerate disciplines with at least 5 years relevant experience.
- ACA/ ACCA is an added advantage.
- He/ She must be familiar with the use of ERP
4.) Store Finance Controller – Ch/08/004
Location: Enugu, Lagos
To provide exceptional financial management services at the store to support the financial information needs of the Finance Manager
- Collection, Posting and Lodgement of cheques into bank
- Withdrawal and lodgement of cash in banks
- Posting of all vouchers
- Raising payment.
- Reconciliation of WHT & Tax Account
- Carry out customers, bank and subsidiary reconciliation
- Ensure that store finance and administration process is compliant
- Control store expenditure within budget
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND with 3 years relevant experience.
5.) Sales Floor / Pay Point Controllers – Ch/08/005
To deliver exceptional customer service, by facilitating the entire operations process and team effectiveness throughout the day
- Attend to and serve customers
- Able to perform all sales floor and cashier duties required
- Adhere to shop keeping process, standards and disciplines
- Minimise stock losses damages.
- Supervise sales floor activities
- Supervise cashier’s transactions and activities
- Plan, schedule and co-ordinate sales staff and cashier activities
- Demonstrate effective planning, implementation and follow-up skill
- Demonstrate good personal leadership
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND with over 5 years relevant experience.
6.) Sales assistants / Cashier – Ch/08/006
To support the Sales Floor Controller in creating positive, lasting impression as the customer leaves our store.
- Attend to and serve customers.
- Perform sales floor and cashier duties.
- Effectively process cashier transactions.
- Unpack and manage in-stock stock.
- Comply with display standards.
- Demonstrate product knowledge.
- Adhere to shop keeping process standards and disciplines.
- Minimise stock losses and damages.
Minimum of BSc / HND with over 2 (two) years relevant experience
8th September, 2011
Method of Application:
If you are qualified, please send a one page summary of how you can help us achieve the above and list out your most significant achievements for the last 5 years along side your resume (with code & preferred location) to:[email protected]