WorleyParsons is the preferred global provider of technical, project and operational support services to our customers, a leading provider of professional services to the energy, resources and complex processes industries.
WorleyParsons is currently recruiting for a full time Cost Estimator to be based in Lagos Nigeria
Candidate should hold a BA/BS degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business, Economics, or equivalent knowledge of 2 to 4 years of relevant experience.
An additional 1 to 2 years of applicable experience, with a thorough mastery of general project controls software, is typically ideal.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment and are not limited to those listed.
- Assists in accumulating and accessing historical data such as performance experience, for use in maintaining a realistic basis for estimating, budgeting and forecasting.
- May interface with clients. May attend regular meetings.
- Understands and applies engineering, procurement, and construction terminology, concepts, and relationships. Develops and maintains estimates and budgets utilizing this information.
- Strives to analyze, evaluate, and forecast current status against an established baseline schedule. Assesses the impact of estimates or construction changes and schedule slippages. Reports status to appropriate project and Company management.
Performs additional duties as assigned:
- Develops cost estimates on a daily routine;
- Facilitates the estimating, budgeting and change order effort;
- Responds on behalf of other estimators in their absence.
- Review scope of works and familiarize WBS and cost components
- Prepare Estimate Basis Memorandum (EBM)
- Prepare Estimate Confidence Package (ECP)
- Attend meetings and coordinate with Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation Team
- Preparation of RFQ budget estimates
Apply directly through Worley Parsons official website