Posted on :
9 Aug, 2011
9 Aug, 2011
Ericsson, a leader in the international telecommunications industry, is in the process of recruiting top class Engineers to participate in its’ Skills Acquisition Program. The successful applicants will be based in the Lagos Ericsson Office and undergo an intensive 12 month program, which will cover all core areas in the organization.
Job Title: Services Engineer
Job Number: 00044668
Primary Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Graduate Job
Number of Openings: 8
• Minimum of Second Class Upper in Electrical/Electronics engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics/Electronics, Systems Engineering, Telecommunications, Information Technology or a similar disciplines from a reputable institution of higher learning
• Candidate must have completed National Service in 2011
General Abilities and Skills for All Categories:
• Analytic and Logical Thinker
• Quick learner
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to take the initiative, prioritize and multitask
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding of key customer relationships
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Willing to walk the extra mile to resolve issues
• Basic understanding of telecommunications
Details in your Curriculum Vitae should be limited to the following information:
• First Name:
• Date of Birth:
• Marital Status:
• E-mail address:
• Phone Number:
• Residential & Postal Address:
• Qualification (including class of degree & subject of study)
• Institution of Higher Learning:
• Year of Graduation:
• Any other training
• Details of experience: (Most recent experience first)
• Names & contact details of Referees
How to Apply:
• Visit this link: Ericsson Graduate Jobs in Nigeria.
• Use the ‘Job Number’ quoted above to search for the position.
• Click on the job title for more information and application link.
Deadline: 19 August, 2011.