Posted on :
4 Dec, 2009
Globacom Nigeria Limited is seeking to hire high flying professionals in marketing to fill the following vacant position in West Africa.
Position: Head New Product Development
HEAD NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT Ref: HNPD
• Developing new product rollout, roadmap and contribute in driving revenues from new products.
• Develop and present yearly business plans for new product. Formulate strategy for all the platforms IVR, SMS, GPRS, CRBT, USSD, Mobile Advertising, m-commerce/banking, roaming products & social networking applications.
• Define product specifications .and produce RFPs and RFQs in consultation with cross-functional teams.
• Develop and Manage Vendor relationships for timely launch of New Services, Applications, Content and monitor SLA’s.
• Drive platform wise revenues for key Value Added services.
• Plan and oversee the launching of new services
• 7 – 10 years of relevant experience in new product management or currently heading VAS vertical of a telecom company.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering or any other relevant disciplines.
• Possession of a post qualification degree in business related field will be added advantage
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and SQL/Microsoft Access
• Knowledge of BI Tools is required for Head Analytic and Research
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume with a passport photograph if possible (quoting the relevant references for the Vacancy to: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date: 15th December, 2009.