Dreams Africa Resource Enterprises is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Admin Officer Entry Level)
Admin Officer Entry Level
- The Administrative Services Officer II performs a wide variety of professional level administrative support duties involving budgets, policies, procedures, organization, planning, contracts, facilities, systems, equipment, supplies, personnel and special projects; performs related duties as assigned. The incumbent may be assigned to any administrative and/or operational area.
- The Administrative Services Officer II is the advanced journey level or specialist class in the Administrative Services Officer series. Incumbents report to a Director or designee. Incumbents in these positions perform a wide variety of assignments, representing the division independently within specific assignments, subject to general supervision, depending on assignment. Duties are performed in the Court’s administrative and/or operational divisions. Typical assignment is either as a team leader or specialist.
- The Administrative Services Officer II may provide work direction to one or more technical or clerical staff, or may provide work direction to subordinate administrative personnel, or may work independently. Emphasis of duties is on several major administrative activities including assisting in preparation and monitoring of the division budget and other fiscal matters; policies and procedures; facilities management; systems; collections; grants development; equipment and supplies; personnel; and special projects.
- This class is distinguished from the Administrative Service Officer I by the duties and responsibilities above the journey level and the requirement for performing assigned duties with only general supervision.
- Positions assigned to the Administrative Services Officer series are designed to perform the full range and a wide variety of administrative support services.
- Specific duties of individual positions vary considerably, and analytical, budgetary, and fiscal duties may be a major or minor part of individual jobs depending on location and assignment. Incumbents generally are not responsible for line functions and do not perform line duties of the specific division or program to which they are assigned, but most positions require that the incumbent become knowledgeable in those areas to provide administrative support.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:[email protected]