Posted on :
11 Jun, 2012
Nigerian Breweries Plc – We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about our vision to remain world class in all our activities while marketing highly quality brands. We regrad our people as core and indispensable to our continued success and are currently on the lookout for fresh talents.
Are you a bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian Graduates? Then you are invited to apply for Graduate Management Development Scheme as:
Job Title: TRAINEE ENGINEER
Reference Code: CDM/MGT TR/030612
NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC TRAINEE ENGINEER RECRUITMENT 2012
The Trainee Engineer position is targeted at inexperienced, young Engineers who are desirous of an engineering career in a conducive manufacturing environment with best -inclass systems and processes.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a residential modular training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments for 12 months. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be considered for appointment as Shift Packaging Manager in any one of our Breweries.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at 30th June 2012 and should possess the following…
– Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE/ including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained at one sitting.
– NYSC Discharge Certificate
– Minimum of Second Class Honors’ (Upper Division) university degree, in any of the listed courses:
– A master’s degree in a related field though not compulsory will be an advantage.
– Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
– Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria.
– Personal initiative and drive
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary with performance related increments and a pension scheme, it attracts performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online