Blackberry, the universal mobile phone giant, is set to empower 12 Nigerian youths in four University Campuses pan Nigeria, by signing them on as brand ambassadors for the fastest growing mobile phone worldwide.
We are currently searching for young people who speak ‘Blackberry’; basically, young, well spoken, driven individuals, who can effectively represent the brand in their various universities and environs.
Job Title: Blackberry Messengers
Location: Port Harcourt, Lagos, Calabar, Edo, Abuja
It would be an amazing experience as the Ambassadors will have a lot of fun representing a global brand, as well as gain invaluable networking and marketing experience while spreading the word about the world’s fastest growing smart phone on their campuses.
The Blackberry Messenger ‘portfolio’ comes with lots of amazing benefits as ambassadors will receive invites to exclusive brand parties, VIP treatment at events and concerts, and of course Blackberry Smart phones to show off with; while being constantly kitted in very trendy Blackberry branded clothing. Along with the glitz and glamour of being a Blackberry Ambassador, also comes the exciting job of spreading the word about the fastest growing smart phone on the planet within their campuses.
According to Blackberry, the requirements for those applying for the glamorous Blackberry Messengers position are:
- Must be a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year student on campus for the rest of 2012/013.
- Studying at University of Abuja, University of Calabar, University of Lagos, University of Igbenedion or University of Portharcourt
- Applicants should also have knowledge of, and be willing to scout and attend all the exciting happenings and biggest parties on campus, as well as be able to organize an event on or off campus.
- A good rapport with the school authorities is a prerequisite and the individual must be fun, loving and approachable.
- The Blackberry Ambassador is no small position and therefore applicants must be ready to become the next campus icon and be prepared for the experience of a lifetime.
Application Deadline: June 07, 2012