9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Campaign Management
Location: Lagos, NG
- Manager, Campaign Management is responsible for designing data and analytical driven multi-channel marketing campaigns and managing them through the complete campaign lifecycle (plan, test, execute, measure and refine).
- Through the analytical and systematic engagement of the subscribers by leveraging on the outbound and inbound channels, the campaign manager will be responsible for the incremental uplifting the subscribers’ usage, revenue and reduce churn on the network.
- He/she will lead a team of customer value analysts who will focus on proper test design, significance testing, establishing error ranges, and key success metrics. Extensive experience in dealing with marketing databases and predictive datamining techniques including logistic regression and decision tree analysis is crucial.
- Additionally the campaign manager must have hands-on experience with modelling tools such as SPSS or SAS as well as campaign management tools such as UDM, AIMS or UNICA. Other roles include working cross-functionally to operationalize innovative campaign concepts for through all available channels across the enterprise.
- Create and update strategies and tactical plans for campaigns to meet the product and marketing goals.
- Develop valid campaign test designs to ensure conclusions are obtained and are of significance
- Continually assess campaign information and design needs, prioritize needs and direct team in the best way to meet them
- Create complex analysis, interpret results and provide a point of view to upper management, peers and customers from other groups utilizing marketing campaign services.
- Ensure business rules for consumer contact strategies are coordinated across channel team
- Identify and advocate process, system, tool and data enhancements to maintain a cycle of continuous improvement in campaigning.
- Drive efficient utilization of time by scheduling and auditing pre-existing campaigns
- Operationalize innovative data-driven campaign techniques such as: full personalization in content/offers with response channel consistency, lead nurturing with predefined message pathways/rules, campaign response modelling, optimize performance by managing recency and frequency.
- Utilize all software tools to identify data trends and create target models that will lead to more efficient targeting of marketing campaigns.
- Pioneer campaign reports through ad-hoc analysis and lead the hand-off process to the data management group for ongoing support and publishing of results.
- Responsible for managing the external vendors who are responsible for up and running of the campaign management solutions.
- Proposes market research areas aimed at acquiring intelligence on the preferences and behavioural patterns of the country’s Corporate market
- Proposes new product initiatives as well as options for convergence aimed at penetrating the Corporate segment
- Provides recommendations on the design of a customer lifecycle extension plan for 9mobile Nigeria’s Corporate segment
- Provides input in and makes recommendations on the development of viable market penetration and market share acquisition frameworks for 9mobile Nigeria’s Corporate segment
- Ensures synergy across functional areas through effective management of inter-functional relations and activities
- Prepares/compiles agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Customer Value Management/Business Intelligence
- Performs any other duties assigned by the Head, Customer Value Management/ Business Intelligence.
- First degree or equivalent in a numerate discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Six (6) to eight (8) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role
- 5 years in Database/Direct Marketing, Product Management or equivalent
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of campaign management, customer contact management, segmentation, prospecting, and analysis
- Demonstrated track record in identifying data trends and creating targeting models for marketing campaigns
- Strong expertise in experimental test design
- Extensive experience with a major campaign management platform;
- Experience in Marketing and/or Product Management environments preferably in subscription service vertical markets
- Management of direct reporting resources and matrix resources
- Problem analysis and analytical capabilities with experience on analytical tools such as SAS, SQL e.t.c.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- High Level of energy and commitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.