StreSERT Services Limited is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
We seek the service of a suitably qualified candidate for our client, an NGO, (preferably Female) for the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Employee in this job process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements, bank reconciliation, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers;
- Review and code financial information;
- Prepare and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports;
- Compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Accomplish the result by performing the duty
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Any other duty of similar deliverable that may be assigned from time to time
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Previous experience in an NGO would be an advantage
- Corporate Finance, confidentiality
- Data entry management, Problem solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, Power point) a MUST and accounting software usage.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Must have 3 – 6 years work experience in similar accounting duties.
- Previous exposure in a related NGO is desired.
- The ideal candidate is preferably Female.
N100, 000 – N120, 000 / m (base on experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘RSA2’ as subject of mail.
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. Incorrect titled applications will not be opened Please be guided
Application Deadline 27th May, 2016.