To provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; and preparing reports.
- The person will be responsible for preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- The person will documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills.
How to apply:
Forward a detailed CV to
Note: All applications must be submitted on or before 20 Sept.