Ognet Services Nigeria Limited is a recruitment firm. Our client is a reputable and dynamic Education Agency in Lagos and will require the services of qualified individuals to fill 2 vacant positions
POSITION: ADMISSION-COUNSELLING OFFICER
- Evaluates and processes admissions applications in accordance with University policies, goals and rules on admissibility of students.
- Advises applicants regarding admissions requirements, eligibility for admission, program options, residency requirements and other matters related to their admission to the University.
- Serves as a resource to applicants and partners and other feeder institution regarding admission to the University. Interprets admissions policies and procedures and responds to general questions about the University’s campus life, academic programs and requirements. Makes referrals to other University offices as appropriate.
- Keeps informed regarding academic program requirements, enrollment restrictions and other issues related to recruiting and admitting students.
- Assists in developing informational and/or promotional materials.
- Assists in maintaining and updating admission records and files and compiles admissions reports as directed.
- A female and less than 30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second class lower division
- Must be accurate and pay close attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and high competence in online computing systems and data processing.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a similar organization will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
POSITION: IELTS TRAINER (PART TIME)
- Conducts teaching on IELTS Preparation
- Checks the classwork and home work
- Follows up the progress of students
- Prepares course plan
- Conducts IELTS mock test
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Must have written the test with a minimum of 8.0 overall band
- IELTS teaching experience is highly desirable (minimum of 2 years)
- Flexibility and a great deal of energy
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send applications and detailed Resume as one single attachment in MS Word to [email protected] indicating the position ‘ADMISSION-COUNSELLING OFFICER’/ ‘IELTS TRAINER’ as the subject of the email.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday,26thJULY 2019