Afro Tourism is an Africa-based full service tourism management Company that specializes in providing dynamic travel and industry resources for Africa and its surrounding Islands. Afro Tourism aims to unveil the untapped potential of the world’s most culturally rich and diverse continent as a destination of choice for travel and tourism. With its principal place of business in Lagos, Nigeria and an office in Washington DC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions
- Analyze data using statistical software
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Market Research or a related field.
- Courses in Statistics, Research methods, Communications or Marketing are an added advantage.
- Work experience: 2-3 years’ work experience in in Business, Marketing, or Sales & positions that require analyzing data, writing reports, or surveying or collecting data will be an added advantage.
- Skills: Communication skills, Proficiency in the use of Microsoft tools, Mathematical ability
- Degrees in Statistics, Math, Computer Science, Business Administration, the Social Sciences, or Communications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply