Agen Industries is a full scale manufacturing establishment in the upstream and downstream of the aluminium and steel roofing industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- Successfull Candidate will be part of a team responsible for the preventive maintenance,installation and repair of all Fixed and moving machinery/ automobile located at the different factory locations of the business.
- B.Sc / HND (Upper Credit) degrees in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable tertiary institution in Nigeria.
- A minimum of 5 years experience is an absolute MUST. Applicants without experience should not APPLY.
Applicants must be learned with strong ANALYTIC skills and have a sound understanding in the following fields:
- Hydraulics (Pumps, Valves, Gears, )
- Pneumatics ( Pneumatic circuits, Valves, Air Compressors)
- Generator Engines (PERKINS, CAT) and components troubleshooting.
- Forklift Engines and components troubleshooting
- Applicants will be tested and interviewed on their level of understanding.
- Age between 30-40yrs.
- Candidates with Lower Credit should not apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] Using the “Mechanical Engineer Benin” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2020