AA Rescue is a clear leader in motoring solutions provider with lead office in Lagos. The company has revolutionized motoring experience in Nigeria. The breadth and depth of the expertise and commitment of our people with our cutting-edge technology continue to be the cornerstone of our sustainable success.
In order to further strengthen our expansion strategy, we now have vacancy for the position below:
Job Title: Driving Instructor
Location: Kaduna, Uyo, Akwa-Ibom
- Instruct and guide prospective drivers Responsibilities
- Organizing driving lessons and instructing students on car control, defensive driving strategies, handling emergencies, driving in adverse conditions and auto safety for the purpose of developing driving skills and upgrading their knowledge pertaining the rules of the road.
- Prepare teaching materials, documents, and variety of manual and electronic documents, files and records for the purpose of implementing lesson plans and documenting students’ progress
- Being a guide to the student and helping the student to react to situations that will arise on the road
- Preparing students for emergency and increase their knowledge on National Highway Code
- Attracting new business and support sales/Marketing activities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the school.
- A valid driving license and excellent driving ability.
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic cars Possession of valid drivers license
- A minimum of 5years driving experience
- OND/HND/BSc in any field
- A calm personality with good communication skill
- Good level of patience and skills in dealing with difficult students
Job Title: Marketing Personnel
- To market company’s product within the mentioned territory
- Attract potential customers and retain existing ones
- Ability to understand and satisfy customers’ needs and desires
- Create new innovative ways to achieve company’s objectives
- Penetrate the locations with our product offerings
- Market an array of our motoring products including haulage services, Drivers Outsourcing, Rescue services etc.,
- Be accountable for converting your leads to profitable transaction for the company
- Submit marketing reports regularly
- Must be HND/Degree holders in any field
- Preferably those between 25 and 35years
- An exceptional flair for marketing
- An entrepreneurial disposition and outgoing personality
- Good written and spoken communication
- Commercial awareness and eager to make a mark
- Networking and creativity skills
- Comfortable working with marketing budget.
- An initiative person who has a pleasant attitude to everyone
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 8th May, 2018