Arion Energy Services Limited is an energy services provider to the oil and gas, energy and maritime industries. We believe in developing exceptional teams to Adapt our services and tools to meet clients’ needs, solutions around project requirements and Resolve challenges to deliver clients’ expectations. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Crew / Operations Support Officer
Location: Warri, Delta / Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Populate the Crew Certification Matrix and keep track of when crew certificates are close to expiration and coordinate for their renewals.
- Update the crew ROTA travel plan after each crew change weekly with the right dates of joining and disembarkation as well as dedicated number of days to be spent onboard or ashore.
- Support basic HR administrative duties.
- Support in sourcing for suitable crew to fill vacant positions on vessels in accordance with STCW2010.
- Assist with crew change coordination and crew rotation planning.
- Have periodic offshore visit to clients’ vessels as may be required.
- Support other departments by providing documents when needed.
- Perform other tasks as assigned to you.
- Degree or Diploma in any Maritime course.
- Additional qualifications related to maritime industry or crew management would be an advantage.
Key Attributes & Skills:
- Some basic knowledge of the maritime industry, and oil & gas offshore operations is desirable.
- Good attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced project environment.
- Must be result-oriented and have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary / multinational environment.
- Must be a quick learner, teachable, curious, inquisitive, and not afraid to be challenged.
- Must be confident and not be easily intimidated.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Good communication skills and the ability to ask relevant questions and provide thorough explanations.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 25th July, 2023.