Artee Group is one of Nigeria’s leading businesses spanning across the consumption space. While retail forms the core business activity of Artee Group, Group subsidiaries are present in shopping mall, manufacturing, real estates, among many others. At Artee Group, our statement of purpose is ‘Adding value beyond limits’. This is as true as it was in 1998, when we started out as a wholesaler in Nigeria. SPAR Park n Shop which operates in the hypermarket and supermarket retail format is today present across 3 cities of Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. In the year 2014, Artee Group launch its first shopping mall in Port Harcourt.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Officer
Job Description: (Task & responsibilities)
- Servicing existing & new clients.
- Look for new business opportunities by contacting & developing relationship with existing customer.
- Generates new leads for the potential client through cold calls/ email/referrals.
- Proactively seek new business opportunity in the market.
- Develop & make presentation of company product and services to existing & potential clients.
- Replying to client enquiry over phones/email by sending quotation/pro forma invoice/ sales invoice in consultation with reporting manager.
- Coordinate with Categories Manager, to get required information to be able to service customer properly.
- Strong follows up with client to know status of quotation sent.
- Should be good negotiator to get orders from existing & new clients.
- Follow up with client to collect outstanding dues on time.
Education & Experience
- Should have prior experience of Sales & Marketing.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Computer literate (Good in word, excel & power point).
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Goal-driven & target achiever.
- Adaptability to accept change in given situation.
- Good in verbal & written communication.
- Good in planning & strategizing on how to close the deal.
- Organized / Discipline.
- Detail oriented.
- Willing to go out into the market and be willing to spend time & energy outside the office, for sales & acquisition for new clients.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Preferably someone that stays on the Island due to proximity, as the place of work will be on the island. if you stay on the mainland and you are interested you can send in your application as well.