ARU (Human Resources Architecture) – Our client, a multinational company specialized in IT Consumer Electronics and in Service, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager, IT Service
Locations: Abuja and Niger
- He/she manages the activities for developing service business for the company and he/she has to hunter new customers through his/her understood contacts.
- Strategic planning and responsible to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company.
- This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- Hunter and identify new markets, customers and supply channels
- Work with Operation and Account team to ensure consistent lead generation and follow up on incoming leads
- Manage negotiations and close deals
- Present to and consult with management team on business trends with a view to develop new services and solutions.
- Develop new business and growing on existing business
- Understand customers requirements and work with them to develop creative solutions
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- At least 3 or more years experience in a similar role in the Service Industry
- Previous knowledge of developing Services as a Business
- Fluent in English
- Market Knowledge of at least one segment in Information Technology, Consumer Electronics, Hourhold appliances and/or Robotics including products, warranty and services
- Preferably work experience in one of the following countries: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, The Netherlands, Poland and Czech Republic.
- Good Networking and public speaking skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] mentioned the application N. 975.