Beebeejump is a Renewable Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scale . We meet the electricity needs of household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24/7 electricity. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Marketing Officer
- The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines. Also manages the company website and E-commerce pages
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Good website management skill
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with Word Press or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th August, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.