Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are seeking the service of a competent individual for the role of Chief Security Officer (CSO).
- The CSO will be responsible for developing and overseeing policies and programs used in the mitigation and/or reduction of security and safety threats relating to the management, personnel/staff, critical, and general assets.
Duties: Duties shall include, but not limited to:
- Day-to-day operations: Implementing and overseeing strategies to assess and mitigate risk, safeguarding the corporation and its assets, crisis management.
- Security: Developing, implementing, and maintaining security processes and policies, identifying and reducing risks
- Compliance: Making sure the company is compliant with local, national and global regulations, especially in areas like privacy, health, and safety.
- Innovation: Conducting research and executing security management solutions to help keep the organization safe.
- A First Degree (B.Sc) in any field of study. Having a Master’s degree in any security-related discipline is an added advantage.
- Ex-Service or paramilitary experience is an advantage, with proper evidence of credible service discharge/retirement certificate.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in security operations management
- Professional Certification will be an added advantage
- The successful candidate will be operating from Ibadan
- A demonstrable track record of developing and implementing practical solutions for strategic and operational change is essential along with extensive knowledge of security risk management issues, services, and systems.
- Candidates should be willing to travel whenever necessary.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos Island.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 17th June, 2021.