Ayoola Foundation and Orphanage Home is a subsidiary of Ayoola foods. it is a non-governmental organization duly incorporated under the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria. the home is established to reach out to orphans and motherless babies to give them shelter and take care of them. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Home Manager
Location: Igando, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently in need of a Home Manager to Provide supervision, leadership, maintenance, and evaluation of assigned orphanages.
The Job description includes, but is not limited to the following.
- Supervise the care of orphans at the orphanage.
- Researches and develops new markets, communities, and initiatives for program expansion.
- Maintains orphanage staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Transform children’s lives by recruiting, orienting, supporting, coaching, and sending them to school.
- Manages the acquisition of new sponsors through community development programs, networking with current sponsors, special events, speaking engagements, schools and churches
- Manage the orphanage’s finances: Oversee all expenditures and receipts of money.
- Counsel guardians/relatives of orphans and inform them of expectations.
- Write reports and take photos that will be sent to our MYSD team for dissemination to partners.
- Ensure that only qualified orphans are selected for sponsorship
- Any other function as may be assigned by the Management to achieve the company’s goals
- The preferred candidate must be a University Degree, preferably in Public Health, Social Work, or equivalent.
- The candidate must also have substantial experience and must have at least 8-10 years Post NYSC work experience in nonprofit fundraising or a related field such as marketing and sales/NGO. Must have experience working with nonprofit boards and volunteer committees, have a passion for charity work/Children mostly.
- Must have worked with children of different kinds of challenges and be very patient, and tolerant to be able to handle both the children and the workers.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “HOME MANAGER” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 1st August, 2023.