Bhakor Consult Limited is a leading indigenous Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) service provider and software developer, operating locally and internationally through our antenna in various countries. We design, develop, support and promote software and ICT applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology.
Leveraging our cross-industry and cross-functional expertise, we partner with clients to advance their businesses by providing solutions that raise performance and serve their long-term objectives through our strategic business units. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
- Respond to calls from Clients professionally and attend to clients inquiries and complaints.
- Research, identify and resolve clients’ complaints using applicable software.
- Ensure clients satisfaction by providing professional customer support.
- Maintain a professional and empathetic attitude to clients at all times
- Identify, escalate and report Clients priority issues to supervisors.
- Provide personalized customer service by responding to clients’ needs.
- Document and report clients’ transaction, complaints and feedback to improve the clients’ experience.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Evaluate problems of clients and provide logical lasting solutions.
- Respond promptly to clients inquiries
- Manage Filing, mailing, correspondence and other management task.
- Handle any other task as may be assigned by supervisors.
General Requirements and Qualities
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years post NYSC experience with at least one year experience as a Call Centre Agent.
- The ideal candidate must exhibit Proficiency in use of Microsoft office packages
- The ideal candidate must exhibit excellent data entry and typing skills.
- The ideal candidate must illustrate excellent oral and written communication.
- The ideal candidate must exhibit good listening skills.
- The ideal candidate must be able to maintain clients’ confidentiality.
- The ideal candidate must be able to react effectively and speedy to emergencies
- The ideal candidate must be able to provide intelligent and insightful feedback
- The ideal Candidate must exhibit good multi-tasking skills
- The ideal candidate must be able to work under pressure
- Ability to retain information and pay attention to details.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 17th August, 2020.
Note: Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered. The cover letter should among other things describe your fit for this role.