Chemical and Allied Products Plc, a subsidiary of UAC of Nigeria Plc, is the technological licensee of AkzoNobel for Nigeria; (ICI was acquired in 2008 by AkzoNobel, the world’s largest paint producer). CAP Plc evolved from the world-renowned British multinational Imperial Chemical Industries Plc, which formalized its Nigeria operations in 1957 under ICI Exports Limited. In 1965, ICI Exports Limited changed its name to ICI Nigeria Limited and in 1968 it subsumed the paints company. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Weighing Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Below are the duties and responsibilities:
- Weigh multiple ingredients or chemicals to ensure they are portioned correctly and meet safe usage requirements
- Perform other minor tests to gain insight into the composition of chemicals or ingredients and determine other attributes as necessary
- Record weight, chemical composition, and supply of each item accurately, quickly, and clearly, taking care not to make mistakes or cause misunderstandings
- Organize and prepare items carefully to be measured
- Fill out order forms for restocking monthly, ensuring that all necessary items are fully always stocked
- Report when a certain item is depleted and investigate the reason, making recommendations for how it can be prevented in the future
- Relay information to supervisor quickly and accurately.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification with 0 – 1 year of work experience.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Attention to details
- Time Management
- Preferably Male.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] or [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 4th May, 2022.