Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES) is an Indigenous oil and gas marketing company with one of the businesses being aviation fuel marketing committed to delivery of excellent professional services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aviation Sales Officer
- We are currently recruiting for the role of Aviation Sales Officer for ensuring that fuelling of aircrafts for serviced airlines are delivered and discharged properly into the aircraft in a timely manner. Professionalism, innovativeness, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Cleanserve team members have in common.
Qualifications & Characteristics
- As the ideal candidate for the Aviation Sales Officer, you are responsible for:
- Ensuring that bowsers are properly loaded before driving to fuel
- Conducting visual checks on the bowsers equipment before driving out to fuel
- Driving of the bowsers to the ramp for aircraft fuelling
- Obtaining a sample of the product for a visual check before fuelling
- Discharging of the fuel into the appropriate aircraft
- Maintaining a good relationship with the respective airline sales officers
- Providing invoice to each department after successful fuelling
- Ensuring accurate reconciliation of daily sales
- Ensure compliance with regulatory health, safety and environment standards
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related disciplines
- Driving Experience is mandatory(ability to drive trucks and big equipment’s is an added advantage)
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Health, Safety and Environment Training
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the position clearly stated as the subject or the mail will be disregarded.
Application Deadline: 22nd August, 2017.