CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment Co. Limited (CMB), established in 2002, operates as an all-inclusive Real Estate development organization. The company’s objective is to revolutionize the real estate industry to the point where participation is feasible across all classes of income.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Sales & Marketing
Reports To: Regional Head & Branch Manager
Direct Reports : Sales and Marketing Supervisors & Officers
- To ensure the sales and marketing service is efficiently and effectively delivered in line with business plan expectations and that the service continuously improves to meet best practice and customer expectations.
- Direct responsibility to effectively market & sellthe Company’s products through constant sourcing of viable clients.
- Actively contribute to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Drafting of relevant correspondences and documents to communicate the Company’s position on any transaction concerning new and existing clients.
- Develop effective training programs to teach new employees on how to win customers.
- Constantly motivate team members to close sales.
- Negotiating deals with group and individual prospects.
- Continuously set targets, weekly, monthly and yearly goals for the team.
- Fully participate in site inspections to activate sales transactions.
- Participate in researching and providing market intelligence reports every quarter.
- Contribute to developing and advising on marketing communication materials to promote the Company as a brand.
- Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transactions to concerned departments with Manager’s clearance.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales target by effectively managing the sales team.
- Responsible for the performance of the assigned sales team.
- Report all Sales & Marketing Activities to the manager.
- Schedule and Conduct weekly meetings with the sales team.
- Resolve disputes amongst sales and marketing staff should they arise.
- Keep records of all sales income activities.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Excellent follow through, ability to pay attention to details and organizational skills.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent people management and strong listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good leadership and team building skills.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and computer skills.
- Ability to lead the team without any intervention.
- Ability to identify and manage both transactional and operational risks.
Qualification/ Person Specification
- At least a B.Sc/HND in any social science course
- MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience as a Product and Marketing professional
- Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) will be an added advantage
- Highly creative with ability to think out-of-box
- Transformative approach to leadership that inspires and empowers others
- Must be resident in Abuja and familiar with Abuja road network
- Must be familiar with the key business institutions (public & private sector) in Abuja
- Previous experience in Real Estate and Banking sector is a plus.
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] and state the Job Role as the Subject.