Cosgrove Investment Limited is a real estate development and general construction company focused on offering top quality housing solutions for specific markets in Nigeria and West Africa. We focus on delivering tailored services with a level of professionalism and reliability equal to the best international developments. The Cosgrove vision is to bridge the gap in the pan-African housing deficit, unlocking value for all our stakeholders. However, over the next 5 years we are completely focused on our mission: to be a dominant player in the Nigerian and West African real estate market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Draftsman
- We are recruiting for an experienced DRAFTSMAN with EXCEPTIONAL skills and experience in Residential Real Estate Construction.
- Strong preference for candidates with knowledge of REVIT, AUTOCARD/AUTODESK.
- You will have an edge if you can draft architectural/structural and M&E drawings.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects from medium to high complexity, in a cross-functional capacity OR independently with limited supervision.
- Produce Advanced 2D/3D drawing of Composite (wood, metal or plastic) Panel Installations
- Read and interpret architectural drawings (plans, elevations, sections, details,)
- Cross-functional communication with customers, internal & external project managers and company peers.
- Produce working drawings, as-built drawings and show drawings
- 5+ years similar work experience, strong preference to candidates with knowledge of metal building construction or metal panel fabrication
- Post-Secondary Education, Bachelor’s Degree would be an asset.
- Advanced AutoCAD skills; working knowledge of REVIT, OR DraftSight and ALSO Microsoft Office Suite.
- SOLID understanding of intermediate engineering, and industrial design for all walls and roof panel systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Resume and Cover Letter) to: [email protected] Please use “Application for Draftsman” as your email subject.
Application Deadline 17th August, 2018.
- Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- All applications in variance to the instructions above will be invalidated.